Did you know that 98% of the population gets their wisdom teeth? Put another way, only 2 lucky people out of every 100 don’t need wisdom teeth removal, but the odds are that you aren’t one of them! If you’ve been told that you need this oral surgery procedure, it’s not uncommon to have questions and wonder what you can expect afterward. Keep reading for more information and find out why having your wisdom teeth taken out is so important to your long-term oral health!
December 14, 2018
October 24, 2018
Sometimes, a traditional filling is not enough to repair a damaged or severely decayed tooth. In these instances, your dentist in Frisco may recommend a dental crown. This treatment brings back the form and function of the tooth, or the way it looks and works. Below, we dive deep into dental crowns, including how much they cost, what they’re used for, and more. Stick around to learn everything you need to know about this common dental treatment!
September 24, 2018
A sedation dentist may be the answer you’re looking for if you suffer from dental-related anxiety. Millions of Americans put off trips to the dentist because of unease about the experience. Modern sedation therapy allows these people to relax throughout the procedure so they can get the care they need worry-free.
August 21, 2018
Making regular trips to the dentist for a dental cleaning in Frisco is a key part of maintaining good oral health. However, once you walk out of the dentist’s office doors, it is up to you to keep your teeth and gums healthy until your next appointment. Most adults know they should brush and floss every day to keep their teeth white and strong, but what many may not know is the correct techniques involved. Good oral hygiene requires more than just a dollop of toothpaste on a brush and a quick scrub of the tooth enamel. To make sure you are thoroughly cleaning your teeth every day, be sure to review the proper dental care techniques below.
July 15, 2018
Dr. Paresh B. Patel has always aimed for excellence in the service he provides to his patients. Our Frisco dentist recently won awards that shine a spotlight on his top-quality work and his unwavering dedication to providing gentle, expert care to his patients.
June 10, 2018
When it’s time to evaluate your options in tooth replacement, you may feel overwhelmed with choices — like keeping your tooth missing, a dental bridge, dentures, an implant for single missing tooth, an implant retained denture (e.g., all on four, locator, conus) for multiple missing teeth. But upon closer examination, you’ll see that nothing offers quite as many benefits as dental implants in Frisco. Your dental health is pivotal in living your best life. Part of living your best life starts with the best dental option for you that lasts a lifetime. The dental implant option is not only the best long-time option, but it is the most comprehensive as it replaces your missing tooth’s root, which is called a dental implant, as well as its visible crown (also known as implant crown), for the ultimate in stability — and that makes dental implants worth their weight in gold. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, your best Frisco implant dentist will talk you through all of your options and explain things in a manner that will help you make informed choices.
May 20, 2018
When it comes to tooth replacement, nothing offers a solution that is as effective as dental implants. A Dental Implant and crown gives you back your missing tooth’s root as well as the crown, for a result that rivals what nature intended for your smile. The saying, “you get what you pay for” is true when it comes to anything of quality, and quality does come at a certain price. Some patients are cautious about spending more on tooth replacement when less expensive alternatives are available. After just a bit of examination, though, one can see that dental implants are well worth the investment. Keep reading to find out more about what dental implants cost in Frisco, and why they are worth their weight in gold.
April 16, 2018
At Family dentistry of Frisco: Laser, sedation and implant Center, ” your smile is our passion”. We love seeing the entire family and helping each person to preserve there teeth and enjoy a vibrant smile. we are often asked if a six monthly dental visit is necessary. The answer is a resounding YES! Now, one must also consider that there is a percentage of people who may actually benefit from a more frequent dental visit. For example, patient with periodontal disease who have a difficult time maintaining adequate home care can benefit from more frequent dental cleaning appointments.
Many dental problems do not hurt….. until the matter is much more advanced. While the teeth and or gums can be managed when pain is present, at family dentistry of Frisco www.familydentistryoffrisco.com we prefer to take a more preemptive approach to care. Over all this type of approach reduces the incidence of dental problems that are more involved.
When one, has regular dental screening and Cleanings, our dentist Dr.Paresh B Patel, located at our Frisco Dental office, like to carry out a thorough examination: which involves the following
1.Extra oral Examination of skin, lips, TMJ joints
2. Intra oral examination of soft tissues including oral cancer screening
3. examination of teeth and related bony and tissues.
Most Dental Insurance plans fully cover preventative visits. Feel free to contact our staff at Family Dentistry of Frisco, 11560 Teel Parkway, Ste 200, Frisco, Texas and they will aid you in a complimentary insurance benefits check and schedule you preventive screening and cleaning appointment.
April 6, 2018
Age Defying Dentistry:
I am often asked by patients to discuss there smile. What is actually being asked of me. Well that can vary. As a Frisco Dentist, at Family Dentistry of Frisco, I provide comprehensive Dental care. I believe in prevention and enhancement where necessary. Age defying Dentistry is a topic that is important to my patients. Today I would like discuss a few aspects of dentistry that affect our adult patients.
Family Dentistry of Frisco, is a state of the art dental office in Frisco, Texas. We believe that prevention is better than cure
Nocturnal clenching and grinding: We find this to be a big issue in our adult patients. You may actually not be aware you are grinding your teeth at night. However, over the period of many years the results can be shortened teeth that appear more aged and unaesthetic.
Periodontal health: Regular periodontal care is essential in maintaining your gums, healthy gums mean healthy bone to support your teeth.
If you think either of these issues are problems you have, or are worried about, contact our practice on 469-362-3150 and schedule a dental appointment.
At family dentistry of Frisco, your smile is our passion.
April 5, 2018
Family Dentistry of Frisco is proud to announce that it was awarded :
Best cosmetic Dentist in Frisco/Plano 2017
Best General Dentist in Frisco/Plano 2017
We want to thank all of our patients and well wishers who took the time to vote for us. The Living Magazine readers choice awards are voted for by members of the public and we are very pleased to be recognized as the Best General Dentist in Frisco and The Best Cosmetic Dentist in Frisco.
Located in Central Frisco Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser Sedation and Dental Implant Center, is a state of the art comprehensive dental practice, catering to all Dental needs.
From, Routine Dental cleanings, oral cancer screenings, Laser root canal therapy, Crown, Dental implants and extraction.
We serve the entire family and we offer focused Dental care for patients with dental Anxiety. We offer Conscious Dental sedation and IV sedation to allow for a carefree dental visit.
Please contact our office on 469-362-3150 to schedule an appointment.
visit our smile gallery at https://www.familydentistryoffrisco.com/frisco-tx-sedation-dentist-patel-smile-gallery.html
more information on our practice:https://www.familydentistryoffrisco.com/frisco-laser-dentis-patel-tour-our-office.html
#dentistfrisco #friscodentist #dentalimplantfrisco #topdentistfrisco #bestdentistfrisco
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!